- Because of this one girl I used to be friends with, my reputation got slandered and ruined. Now I feel like everyone at school hates me. Half my class has even said that they hate me. How do I regain my reputation? Posted on in General
- Can I move out at 15? I want to leave and move in with my friend and have their parents be my legal guardians. Posted on in General
- How do I live in the moment? Posted on in General
- I really like this boy at school and I do not know what to do. What should I do? Posted on in Peer Talk
- I feel very lonely. It feels like my parents really hate me. I’ve never had friends and the only living things that are friendly to me are the plants in my garden. How do I make friends and how do I make people like me? Posted on in Peer Talk
- ConnecTeen Corner: the peer support podcast Posted on in Announcement
- Follow us on TikTok! Posted on in Announcement
- Making time for self-care (with movie night suggestions!) Posted on in Blog
- Processing hard feelings Posted on in Blog
- How can you combat and prevent burnout? Posted on in Blog
Learn more about how we’re helping young people love themselves and the world around them.
Positive Affirmations for Anxi …
Self-Care Sunday: Ways to Take …
Why is Confidence Important?
What Are The 5 Stages of Burno …
What is Trauma Dumping?
Welcoming Our New Mascot: The …
Because of this one girl I use …
Can I move out at 15? I want t …
How do I live in the moment?
I really like this boy at scho …
Check Us Out on
Volunteer With Us
Make a real difference in the lives of young Calgarians by volunteering with our team.
Contact Our Team
Have a question? Want to start a fundraising initiative with us? We’d love to hear from you. Contact the ConnecTeen team today.
Get Help Now
Connect with someone who understands and get the support you deserve.
Make a donation and help us support youths and young adults across our city and surrounding areas.